The Terrace at Longview | Essex Homes | New phase, now selling in Lexington SC | From the $200's
The Terrace at Longview offers convenience to Lake Murray and Blowfish Stadium. Families can enjoy great amenities like the zero-entry swimming pool, athletic field, clubhouse for entertaining, picnic cabanas and more. More information is available here! From the 200's.
Essex Homes Contact
- 477 Longs Pond Road
- Model Home Address: 205 Long Crest Road
- Lexington, SC 29073
- Agent: Paul Perkins
- Phone: (803) 960-3534
- Agent: Stephanie Berquist
- Phone: (803) 348-6181
- Model Home Phone: (803) 490-2033
- Model Home Hours: Tues-Sat 11am-6pm; Sun-Mon 1-6pm or by appointment
- Zero entry swimming pool
- Picnic cabanas
- Athletic field
View this Neighborhood On This Home builders' website!
Move-in Ready Homes
820 Pepper Vine Court
This 6 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom, 2-Story, 3,113 Square Feet home features hardwoods on first floor, granite throughout kitchen and baths, tile backsplash in kitchen, gas log fireplace and coffered ceiling in family room and more.
840 Pepper Vine Court
This 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1-Story, 2,208 Square Feet home features open floor plan with hardwoods, granite throughout, stainless appliances in kitchen, bonus room, gas log fireplace and more.
924 Cane Ash Court
This 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom, 2-Story, 3,945 Square Feet home features sitting area in master suite with garden tub and double vanities, hardwoods in foyer and formal dining room and more.
Camden at The Terrace at Longview
Kaeley at The Terrace at Longview
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- 2,208-2,686 Square Feet
- Features spacious foyer, optional coffered ceiling in dining room, fabulous sunlit breakfast room and more.
- 4-5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
- 3,579-3,602 Square Feet
- Features 2-story foyer and family room, second floor master suite with optional tray ceiling, fabulous gourmet kitchen with island, first floor guest bedroom and more.