Campbell Ridge | From the $189's
Cozy, comfortable living awaits you at Campbell Ridge! Offering new homes that are luxurious and affordable for anyone. Convenient to shopping, dining and more, and zoned for award-winning Richland County School District Two schools.
For more information about houses and pricing, go here!
Prices from the $189's!
D.R Horton Contact
- 1009 Campbell Ridge Road
- Elgin, South Carolina 29045
- Phone: (803) 828-7781
- Hours: Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sun 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Short distance to Fort Jackson, Shaw Air Force Base and McEntire
View this Neighborhood On This Home Builders' Website!
Move-in Ready Homes
1044 Campbell Ridge Drive
This 1-Story, 1,774 Square Feet Home features 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, and a 2-Car Garage with its fabulous open Ranch floorplan, formals, spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet, private backyard with covered porch and more.
1048 Campbell Ridge Drive
This 2-Story, 3,142 Square Feet Home features 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, and a 2-Car Garage with spacious family room, enormous master suite and master bath, granite and hardwoods in kitchen with stainless appliances and more.
1029 Campbell Ridge Drive
This 2-Story, 2,231 Square Feet Home features 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, and a 2-Car Garage with open, spacious floor plan - great for families, formals, additional loft area, expansive master suite and walk-in closet, plus much more.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 1 Story, 2-Car Garage, 2,060 Square Feet
- Starting Price: $176,990
- Features vaulted ceilings in master suite, large family room, walk in closets, breakfast area in kitchen and more.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 2 Story, 2-Car Garage, 2,231 Square Feet
- Starting Price: $182,990
- Kitchen with breakfast area, large walk-in closet in master suite, formal dining room, dual vanities in bathroom, loft area and more.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 2 Story, 2-Car Garage, 2,546 Square Feet
- Starting Price: $200,990
- Features many walk-in closets, large family room and bedrooms, kitchen with island and pantry, optional loft area, covered porch and more